Check out these six essentials for building a comprehensive, stylish winter wardrobe. These must-have pieces are in line with the season’s hottest trends.
• ROBE COATS: This chic throwback to the 80’s provides a luxurious wrap-around to keep you cozy on your walk outside. It’s been seen on everyone from Rihanna to Victoria Beckham.
• HIGH-IMPACT PRINTS: This winter it’s no longer about basic black, but about spicing it up with high-energy patterns and colors. One popular pattern includes tribal print, which has been seen on Beyoncé and Heidi Klum.
• CHUNKY KNITS: Finally- an essential that’s as comfortable and toasty as it is high fashion. Pair a chunky sweater with a flowy opaque chiffon maxi skirt to play up the texture of each piece and up the ante on this trend.
• SLOUCHY WIDE LEG PANTS: It’s all about comfort with this trend. Make sure to pair these pants with a fitted top to keep your outfit balanced, and make sure that you get them tailored to fit your body, as fit is key here to get the best look.
• A-LINE DRESSES: The sixties A-line dress is back and in full swing. Flattering on every body type, this trend is easy to wear for women of all shapes and sizes.
• LONG VESTS: Take a cue from the boys with this elongating look. Layer a long vest over a paper-thin wool sweater and a crisp white collared shirt. Complete the look with black leggings or skinny jeans and sky-high heels to appear chic and put-together.