If there was ever a way to mix two of the world’s most delicious delicacies, why would you not attempt it? Of course, I had to try it and I’m here to share the recipe with you because, frankly, I was shocked! You’ll find out why soon.
- Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker, but you’re welcome to choose whatever you please). If you choose to use this brownie mix, you’ll need the ¼ cup of water, ½ cup of vegetable oil, and the 2 eggs that go with it.
- 2 eggs (this is separate from the two you used for the brownie mix).
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of sugar
I know what you’re thinking… that’s it?? That. Is. It. I know, I was shocked, too. I didn’t even have to go to the store to buy any ingredients because I already had them! Wait until you taste it, you’ll be even more shocked.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Make your brownie mix and pour it into the baking pan of your choice
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar into a bowl and beat together until it is smooth
- Now, pour the contents of the bowl on top of your brownie mix
- Bake for about 30 minutes
- Reduce the heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 more minutes
- Let it cool!
Talk about a quick, easy, and delicious recipe! Trust me, I completely doubted that something with such a small amount of ingredients would taste so good, but you won’t believe me until you try it for yourself! And, as always, don’t forget to enjoy it with your family during this difficult and strange time in the world. This is guaranteed to make your quarantine a little less miserable!