(Nacogdoches, TX) – The Nacogdoches Public Library offers a new basic typing class.
Students will work at their own pace to learn or improve typing skills. Sessions will be
January 10th, 17th, and 24th beginning at 3:30 pm. Registration is required. For more
information about the library computer classes or other programs, please call 559-2970.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Events2018.06.07Dance Party Kids Program at the Library
- Events2018.06.06ReadSquared Online Reading Tracking System at the Library