Struggling to choose the right doctor for your family’s orthodontic treatment?
Here is a list of important questions that Dr. Jamie Reynolds, author of “World Class Smiles Made in Detroit,” came up with to ask yourself while doing your research.
1) Is the doctor a specialist in orthodontics?
2) When should your child be evaluated?
3) Does the office have a great reputation?
4) Does the office treat adults?
5) Are the results guaranteed?
6) Is the quoted fee all inclusive?
7) Is the office up to date with the latest technology?
8) Are there affordable payment options?
9) Does the office run efficiently?
10) Does the office support the community?
11) Does the office feel fun?
- Megan Whitworth is the former creative director of Texas Forest Country Living. Growing up in East Texas, Megan discovered her love of writing at the age of 11, writing song lyrics and poetry, which turned into essays and articles for publications around East Texas. She later added photography into the mix capturing Friday night football games, the latest fashion looks, and portraits of people around the nation. Megan enjoys karaoke, blogging, reading, and road trips. She resides in Lufkin with her husband, Ryan, and two cats, Felix and Lucy.
- Community2017.04.03Transportation Commission Approves New Projects
- Community2017.04.03Lufkin District Projects Included in Long Range Plan
- Education2017.04.03Top Tips for Understanding and Paying Back Your Student Loans
- Education2017.04.03National Retirement Planning Week: Help Meet Your Retirement Income Goals