NEW ORLEANS, (December 14, 2017) — Smoothie King Franchises, Inc., the leading smoothie franchise company with more than 900 stores worldwide, announces they will launch $5 Fridays as a national promotion, beginning today.
Every Friday Smoothie King will offer guests any medium-sized, 32oz, smoothie of their choice for just $5 and Meal Replacement Smoothies for just $6.
“As we enter New Year’s resolution season, we want to offer guests an easy, delicious way to achieve their health goals in 2018 and beyond,” said Katherine LeBlanc, Director of Brand Marketing, Smoothie King. “Now guests can enjoy special pricing on their favorite smoothies as they head into the weekend. Our $5 Fridays offer another convenient, affordable option to guests who are eager to lead a healthy, active lifestyle.”
The $5 Fridays offering is just one of the ways Smoothie King is upgrading its menu for guests. In addition, in fall 2017, the leading smoothie brand announced its Cleaner Blending initiative. Smoothie King will remove added sugar from more than 50 smoothies and will remove artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial preservatives, and added hormones from all smoothie ingredients and introduce non-GMO fruits and veggies in 2018. For more information, visit www.SmoothieKing.com.
About Smoothie King Franchises, Inc.
Smoothie King Franchises, Inc. is a privately held, New Orleans-area-based franchise
company with more than 900 units worldwide. In 1973, Smoothie King started as a
health foods store. The founder developed Smoothie King’s original proprietary smoothies by experimenting with blending together different fruits and vegetables with high quality supplements that made him feel better.
In 1989, Smoothie King became the first smoothie franchise in the U.S. and currently operates in 34 states, the Caymans, Trinidad and Tobago and the Republic of Korea. In 2017, Smoothie King was ranked No. 1 by Entrepreneur magazine in the juice bar category for the 24th year and No. 123 overall on the 2017 Franchise 500 list. In 2014, Smoothie King partnered with the New Orleans Pelicans of the National Basketball Association to launch the Smoothie King Center, a multi-purpose indoor arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. Visit www.smoothieking.com or www.smoothiekingfranchise.com; engage on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SmoothieKing or Instagram at www.instagram.com/SmoothieKing.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- Government2019.03.15My Five Cents: Supplemental Budget, School Finance and Disaster Relief
- Home Ideas2019.01.07The Verdict Is In: These 5 Home Design Ideas Will be Trending in 2019
- Food2019.01.034 Simple Tips for Blending a Better-For-You Smoothie
- General2018.12.27Tell 2018 to Take a Hike with a First Day Hike at a Texas State Park