(NACOGDOCHES, TX) – The City of Nacogdoches Main Street Program is excited to announce tickets are on sale now for Second Story Tours, set for Saturday, October 22, 2017, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in historic downtown Nacogdoches.
This year’s Second Story Tours will feature seven downtown lofts and homes lined up for ticket holders to tour in addition to refreshments and light appetizers will be served at select tour locations.
“This is a great opportunity to spend the day downtown shopping and touring properties, that the general public rarely get to see,” Amy Mehaffey, Communications/Main Street Director said. “We chose to hold this event on a Sunday afternoon to encourage visitors to shop at our downtown shops. Our merchants have recently expanded their hours to accommodate shoppers who visit on Sundays.”
The theme for this year’s event comes from Stephen F. Austin State University and their homecoming events. The Second Story Tours will be held during homecoming weekend, and visitors will have a chance to purchase tickets at Alumni Corner during the Homecoming football game.
Parents visiting for homecoming and the Parent’s Day events are encouraged to participate in the tours to see a new side of Downtown Nacogdoches.
Tickets are $25 and are available now at the Visitor’s Center, the Fredonia Hotel, and online here!
You can also find the link for online tickets on the Nacogdoches Main Street Facebook Page.
Proceeds from this event will go to the beautification of historic downtown Nacogdoches.
For more questions on Second Story Tours or historic downtown Nacogdoches contact the Main Street Office at 936-559-2573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.19Tips & Tricks for Pics at the Nacogdoches Public Library
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.14Stroke Program at CHI St. Luke’s Health Earns Quality Award
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry