Its National Chocolate Day!
And there are TWO reasons to celebrate:
- Recent studies are showing new health benefits of chocolate – for blood pressure, cholesterol, improved brain function.
- Its National Chocolate Day.
But, there are many ways to celebrate:
- Chocolate milk with lunch or dinner
- A chocolate cream pie for dessert
- Chocolate ice cream
- or attending Chocolate Fest at the Judy P. McDonald Public Library.
Chocolate Fest will celebrate all things chocolate with recipes, ideas and of course, tastings! The focus will be on unique and unusual ways to incorporate chocolate into a variety of dishes.
The event will be held from 1pm to 2pm on July 18, 2015 at the Library. For more information, please contact Crystal Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.