As the holidays approach, you’re probably starting to think about ways to make the season a little bit sweeter for friends and family. After all, it’s the perfect time of year to indulge your sweet tooth.
Here are some fun, festive and tasty ideas to sweeten your holiday traditions and make them unforgettable, from the holiday experts at See’s Candies.
Dedicate a section of your holiday party buffet to sweet treats, chocolates, candy and hot chocolate. Don’t forget to have small goodie bags available so guests can take some of the sweetness home with them.
While you will most likely purchase personalized gifts for each member of your family, you can also amp up their stockings with candy full of holiday cheer. One delicious seasonal choice is See’s Candies North Pole Delights Gift Box, which includes milk chocolate balls, molasses chips and rich dark chocolate.
You will likely be attending many gatherings and parties this holiday season. Make sure you don’t arrive empty-handed. A box of chocolates in a keepsake holiday-themed tin makes for a convenient and wonderful host or hostess gift. In fact, having several on hand in your home is a great idea for easy gift-giving all season long, especially for last-minute gifts when you realize you’ve forgotten something for the mailman, your babysitter or your child’s teacher.
Goodies for Santa
A favorite holiday tradition for many is leaving something sweet for Santa. This year, make Santa’s night by leaving him something extra yummy, such as See’s Candies Christmas Peanut Brittle. Don’t forget the milk!
See’s Candies offers a variety of over 100 different candies and chocolates, which are made using only the best ingredients. You can find See’s at holiday gift center locations in major malls nationwide or at Sees.com.
For more holiday ideas, visit @SeesCandies on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
With a few sweet, festive touches to your holiday traditions, you can make this holiday season one to remember.
- Megan Whitworth is the former creative director of Texas Forest Country Living. Growing up in East Texas, Megan discovered her love of writing at the age of 11, writing song lyrics and poetry, which turned into essays and articles for publications around East Texas. She later added photography into the mix capturing Friday night football games, the latest fashion looks, and portraits of people around the nation. Megan enjoys karaoke, blogging, reading, and road trips. She resides in Lufkin with her husband, Ryan, and two cats, Felix and Lucy.
- Community2017.04.03Transportation Commission Approves New Projects
- Community2017.04.03Lufkin District Projects Included in Long Range Plan
- Education2017.04.03Top Tips for Understanding and Paying Back Your Student Loans
- Education2017.04.03National Retirement Planning Week: Help Meet Your Retirement Income Goals