Lufkin – The Texas Forestry Museum invites you and your family to come to the museum to take a break! November 25, 10am-5pm, the Museum will have a snowman snowglobe craft for the kids. So come take a break from shopping and have some fun with your family!
The Texas Forestry Museum, a private non-profit organization, is located at 1905 Atkinson Dr. in Lufkin. We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, except major holidays. For more information on the Texas Forestry Museum and its scheduled events, please call 936-632-9535 or visit our website at www.treetexas.com.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- General2018.12.11AC holding Pinning Ceremony Dec. 12 for Vocational Nursing Students
- General2018.12.11Angelina County Volunteer Master Gardeners now accepting applications for 2019 class
- General2018.12.11City of Nacogdoches Wastewater Treatment Plant Experiences Overflow Due To Excess Rains
- Community2018.11.29Commissioners Approve Projects for Lufkin District