DIBOLL, TEXAS (April 11, 2018)….Georgia-Pacific has recently named Yana Ogletree as its Public Affairs Manager for Texas and Louisiana. A native East Texan, Ogletree joined Georgia-Pacific after holding the position of Market Director of Marketing Communications for CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial for 12 years.
As the Public Affairs Manager for Georgia-Pacific, Ogletree will be responsible for media relations, community outreach, marketing communications, public relations, brand management and community giving with primary responsibilities for sites in Diboll, Lufkin, Corrigan, Camden and Pineland.
Ogletree’s career began in broadcast journalism as a reporter/anchor with WLBT-TV in Jackson, Mississippi and KTRE-TV in Lufkin. She later worked as the Director of Communications for TXU Communications in Texas and as the Executive Director of Angelina/Beautiful Clean. Ogletree currently hosts the KLTX broadcast, “City Hall Update” and the popular animal show “Truths n’ Tails” for the Kurth Memorial Animal Adoption Services Center in Lufkin. Additionally, she serves on numerous boards and committees, including the United Way of Angelina County, The Coalition, The Humane Society of Angelina County, The Texas Forest Country Board, and the Lufkin Comprehensive Planning Steering Committee.
Ogletree is a graduate of Corrigan-Camden High School and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from the University of Mississippi. She and her husband Clark reside in Polk County and have four grown children, Hunter, Cannon, Robert and Rebecca.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of bath tissue, paper towels and napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, Dixie®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, Vanity Fair®, and STAINMASTER™ household cleaning products. Georgia-Pacific has long been a leading supplier of building products to lumber and building materials dealers and large do-it-yourself warehouse retailers. Its GP Harmon Recycling subsidiary is among the world’s largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company operates approximately 200 facilities and employs approximately 35,000 people directly, and creates nearly 92,000 jobs indirectly. For more information, visit: GP.com.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Events2018.06.07Dance Party Kids Program at the Library
- Events2018.06.06ReadSquared Online Reading Tracking System at the Library