Lufkin – The Texas Forestry Museum invites families to enjoy a night of Kids’ Wildlife Bingo! On Friday January 19th from 6 – 7 pm, the museum will host a bingo night with toy prizes for children and their families. While playing bingo, kids will learn fun facts about Texas animals. The event is free to the public. Please RSVP by Thursday, January 18th by calling 936-632-9535. We hope to see your family there!
The Texas Forestry Museum, a private non-profit organization, is located at 1905 Atkinson Dr. in Lufkin. We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, except major holidays. For more information on the Texas Forestry Museum and its scheduled events, please call 936-632-9535 or visit our website at www.treetexas.com.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Events2018.06.07Dance Party Kids Program at the Library
- Events2018.06.06ReadSquared Online Reading Tracking System at the Library