Lufkin – The Texas Forestry Museum invites families to enjoy a night of old fashion games and crafts! On Friday April 27th from 6 – 7 pm, the museum will host its Play in the Past event. Families will make buzz saw buttons and cup and ball toys. Guest will compete in a mini donut eating contest, bob for apples, and play games like hopstoch, race the hoop, game of graces, and more! The event is free to the public. Please RSVP by Thursday, April 26th by calling 936-632-9535. We hope to see your family there! A special thank you to our event sponsor, Audiological Services. Photos will be taken at the event for promotional materials.
The Texas Forestry Museum, a private non-profit organization, is located at 1905 Atkinson Dr. in Lufkin. We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, except major holidays. For more information on the Texas Forestry Museum and its scheduled events, please call 936-632-9535 or visit our website at www.treetexas.com.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- Government2019.03.15My Five Cents: Supplemental Budget, School Finance and Disaster Relief
- Home Ideas2019.01.07The Verdict Is In: These 5 Home Design Ideas Will be Trending in 2019
- Food2019.01.034 Simple Tips for Blending a Better-For-You Smoothie
- General2018.12.27Tell 2018 to Take a Hike with a First Day Hike at a Texas State Park