Houston plastic surgeon Dr. Joseph M. Perlman, Director of Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre, offers affordable FaceTite treatment for facial rejuvenation that results in significant aesthetic changes without excisional surgery.
HOUSTON, Jan. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Dr. Joseph M. Perlman is now offering a revolutionary service for facial rejuvenation. FaceTite is a minimally invasive treatment using an internal and external radiofrequency probe that gives results similar to a lower facelift.
“This is a nice device for people who want something less costly and more effective. It’s for patients who are not ready for a facelift but have excess skin in the neck and jawline,” said Dr. Perlman, a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. “It shrinks the skin approximately 36 percent.”
FaceTite is a contouring solution for the face. Physicians that use the FaceTite device can achieve great results for mild to moderate skin laxity without excisional surgery. It is an effective and exciting treatment that offers patients significant aesthetic changes. Additionally, the FaceTite device has built-in safeguards including real-time measurements of skin temperature, impedance monitoring, power cut-off and audible feedback that help ensure patient safety.
“I’ve seen a lot of different ways to do facelifts come down the pipe in my 34 years in the business,” concluded Dr. Perlman, who performs over 100 facelifts each year. “Everybody wants procedures with little downtime that are also less invasive. FaceTite is a less invasive treatment with minimal downtime.”
Dr. Perlman also offers Bodytite for skin tightening in the upper arms, medial thigh, tummy and above the knee.
About Dr. Joseph M. Perlman, Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre
Dr. Joseph M. Perlman is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. The Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre offers skin rejuvenation and plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Texas including Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, and Baytown. For more information, please call 281-655-8200, or visit http://www.doctorperlman.com. The Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre is located at 8900 Eastloch Drive, Suite 105, Spring, TX 77379.
About the NALA™
The NALA offers small and medium-sized businesses effective ways to reach customers through new media. As a single-agency source, the NALA helps businesses flourish in their local community. The NALA’s mission is to promote a business’ relevant and newsworthy events and achievements, both online and through traditional media. The information and content in this article are not in conjunction with the views of the NALA. For media inquiries, please call 805.650.6121, ext. 361.
SOURCE Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Events2018.06.07Dance Party Kids Program at the Library
- Events2018.06.06ReadSquared Online Reading Tracking System at the Library