The Board of Directors of the Deep East Texas Council of Governments (DETCOG) will hold their annual Christmas Luncheon on Thursday, December 20, 2018. The event will be held at St. Michael’s Catholic Church located on Hwy 190 west of Jasper. The luncheon will start at noon.
Attendees will be entertained with a Special Christmas Program. Also several special awards will be presented, including the DETCOG Employee of the Year and DETCOG Program Director of the Year.
Welcoming members and guest to Jasper County will be Jasper County Judge Mark Allen; City of Jasper Mayor Gary Gatlin; Jasper City Councilman Rashad Lewis; Jasper County Commissioners Roy Parker, Charles Shofner, Vance Moss and Willie Stark and Jasper County Minority Representative Edeska Barnes.
DETCOG’s President, Houston County Attorney Daphne Session, would like to extend an invitation to the luncheon to all interested parties. Anyone needing ticket information concerning this meeting may contact Cynthia Trowbridge at the Deep East Texas Council of Governments office in Jasper at (409) 384-5704.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- Business2019.11.14Texas Forestry Association Announces Rep. Ernest Bailes as 2019 Legislator of the Year
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Presents Outstanding Logger Award To Tommy Cunningham Logging
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Announces J. Andrew And Susan Rice As 2019 Outstanding Tree Farmers Of The Year
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Presents John Boyette With 2019 Make A Difference Award