(Nacogdoches, TX) – The Nacogdoches Public Library invites the community to a Cookbook Club event on Friday, February 9th at 5:30 p.m. The idea is simple. Choose a recipe from the selected cookbook and make it. Then, bring it to the library Cookbook Club to taste it and other offerings from fellow members. “This will be the third meeting of the Cookbook Club, and we have been having a blast,” says Crystal Hicks, assistant library director. “The dishes have been spectacular and varied, and we have a lot of fun just hanging out and getting to know each other better over great food.” The event is open to any and all who bring a dish, and novices are welcome. The selected cookbook is available at the library, and staff will make copies of recipes.
Please call 936-559-2970 or visit www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/library for more information.
All library programs are free to the public. Follow us on Facebook at Nacogdoches Public Library, and on Twitter and Instagram at NacPublicLibrary.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Education2018.07.16Angelina College Receives Donation from Georgia-Pacific
- Health2018.07.16CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Volunteer Auxiliary Donates Valuable Equipment
- General2018.07.16Georgia-Pacific Employees Collect Shoes for Needy Angelina County Students
- Events2018.07.13Play for Fitness Event at the Public Library