The following City of Nacogdoches municipal offices will be closed in honor of the New Year’s holiday Monday, January 1 and will reopen with regular hours on Tuesday, January 2, 2017: City Hall, Police Administration, Fire Administration, Recreation Center, Public Library, all city-owned museums, and Public Works Administration.
Garbage collection will be as follows:
Residential & Commercial Collection: Monday, January 1st – No garbage collection There will be no garbage collection on Monday, January 1st, 2018.
Garbage Collection will resume on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018.
All garbage collection will be delayed one(1) day from your regular scheduled pick-up day and ending Saturday, January 6 th, 2018.
Landfill: The Landfill will be closed Monday, January 1st, and will re-open Tuesday, January 2nd
Additionally, the Charles Bright Visitor’s Center will be open from 1-4 on New Year’s Eve but closed New Year’s Day. The facility will reopen with regular hours on January 2nd.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.06.18Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables at the Public Library
- General2018.06.12Georgia-Pacific’s Corrigan Plywood Facility is Home to Some of the First Robots in Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Events2018.06.07Dance Party Kids Program at the Library
- Events2018.06.06ReadSquared Online Reading Tracking System at the Library