LUFKIN, TEXAS… The CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Volunteer Auxiliary recently recognized several members who collectively dedicated 14,500 hours of service to the hospital staff and guests this past year. Whether it is popping popcorn to provide the funds for academic scholarships, answering phones or helping family members in hospital waiting rooms, Memorial greatly appreciates the time and dedication given by its volunteers. During their annual Service Awards and Officer Installation ceremony, the Lufkin Volunteer Auxiliary announced its 2018-2019 officers who help guide the organization. They also recognized the valets who donated nearly $7,000 in tips to the Daisy Wadsworth Memorial Scholarship Fund this past year.
- Ezra McMullin graduated high school and decided it was time to get to work. Initially, he worked for his grandparents at Huntington Market & Deli or better known as Dean’s in the area. He transition to working as an office clerk in a law firm before making the move to MSGPR as a videographer and content manager. It was an easy switch fueled by passions he pursued in his free time, where he watches plenty of Youtube, and spurred an interest in the video editing world. He's putting passion to work, learning how to shoot and edit videos, and says it’s a lot more fun than he expected. He is studying at Angelina College and enjoys playing golf, hanging with friends and his girlfriend, and staying up past 3am playing X Box telling himself he'll just play one more level before bed.
- Events2018.07.17Mark Your Calendar for Power of Pink!
- Education2018.07.16Angelina College Receives Donation from Georgia-Pacific
- Health2018.07.16CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Volunteer Auxiliary Donates Valuable Equipment
- General2018.07.16Georgia-Pacific Employees Collect Shoes for Needy Angelina County Students