Law enforcement officers will host a Bluenited Memorial Service on Tuesday, May 15, 2018, at 5:30 PM at the Angelina County Courthouse in Lufkin, Texas.
The event also marks Peace Officers Memorial Day which falls on May 15 this year and is part of Police week, recognized in 2018 May 14-18 and will commemorate law enforcement officers, past and present, who have dedicated their lives to preserving the rights and security of the citizens they serve.
Since 1963, Peace Officers Memorial Day and Police Week have been an annual tribute to law enforcement service and sacrifice.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- General2018.12.11AC holding Pinning Ceremony Dec. 12 for Vocational Nursing Students
- General2018.12.11Angelina County Volunteer Master Gardeners now accepting applications for 2019 class
- General2018.12.11City of Nacogdoches Wastewater Treatment Plant Experiences Overflow Due To Excess Rains
- Community2018.11.29Commissioners Approve Projects for Lufkin District