Angelina Beautiful/Clean will be helping the community go green for St. Patrick’s Day by recycling unwanted documents at the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce (1615 S. Chestnut) on Friday, March 17th from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
Security Shredding will shred documents on-site and recycle them so that Angelina County residents can feel secure about items they are dropping off. Even businesses can participate but are limited to five boxes. Tax-deductible donations can be made to Angelina Beautiful/Clean.
According to Jennifer La Corte, AB/C Executive Director, “This is a wonderful way to start Spring cleaning and celebrate The Great American Cleanup campaign through Keep America Beautiful. It helps create an avenue for secure destruction of personal documents at no cost to the citizens of Angelina County.”
Angelina Beautiful/Clean wants to give East Texans the chance to easily and safely recycle paper that would otherwise end up in a landfill. Make plans to attend The Great American Cleanup “Shred Day” to receive this free service!
For more information on this or any other Angelina Beautiful/Clean program, please contact La Corte at 936-63CLEAN (936-632-5326) or visit angelinabeautifulclean.org.
- Misty graduated from Angelina College in May 2012 after serving two semesters as editor and co-editor for the college newspaper. Looking for an outlet to put her experience and degree to work, she joined MSGPR as an intern for LufkinPantherSports.com, covering everything from swim meets to football games. She has also written on a variety of other topics, fulfilling a desire to help clients’ creatively communicate with their community while at MSGPR. In 2014, she became editor for Texas Forest Country Living.
- Sports2017.08.17AC Basketball Team, Coach Welcome Students Back To School
- Sports2017.08.17Angelina College Ladies Soccer Practice Gets Underway
- Community2017.08.01Angelina County Sheriff Greg Sanches, County Commissioners Divided Over Budget Workshop
- Community2017.07.18Rep. Ashby Files TRS-Care And School Finance Bills