Angelina Beautiful/Clean will be helping the community go green for St. Patrick’s Day by recycling unwanted documents at the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce (1615 S. Chestnut) on Friday, March 17th from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
Security Shredding will shred documents on-site and recycle them so that Angelina County residents can feel secure about items they are dropping off. Even businesses can participate but are limited to five boxes. Tax-deductible donations can be made to Angelina Beautiful/Clean.
According to Jennifer La Corte, AB/C Executive Director, “This is a wonderful way to start Spring cleaning and celebrate The Great American Cleanup campaign through Keep America Beautiful. It helps create an avenue for secure destruction of personal documents at no cost to the citizens of Angelina County.”
Angelina Beautiful/Clean wants to give East Texans the chance to easily and safely recycle paper that would otherwise end up in a landfill. Make plans to attend The Great American Cleanup “Shred Day” to receive this free service!
For more information on this or any other Angelina Beautiful/Clean program, please contact La Corte at 936-63CLEAN (936-632-5326) or visit angelinabeautifulclean.org.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- Government2019.03.15My Five Cents: Supplemental Budget, School Finance and Disaster Relief
- Home Ideas2019.01.07The Verdict Is In: These 5 Home Design Ideas Will be Trending in 2019
- Food2019.01.034 Simple Tips for Blending a Better-For-You Smoothie
- General2018.12.27Tell 2018 to Take a Hike with a First Day Hike at a Texas State Park