LUFKIN, TX. THE TEXAS TENORS will ring in the season at the Temple Theater Monday, December 21, 7:30 pm, with a special holiday presentation ‘Deep in the Heart of Christmas.’ From Arkansas to Arizona – every stop on the 2015 Christmas tour has sold-out and Lufkin Texas is no exception. “I think everyone who saw The Texas Tenors here the first time in September 2014 wanted tickets for their Christmas show,” stated Executive Director Tracy Pinkerton, “so when tickets went on sale on August 3rd, the show was sold-out within 24 hours.” Since their whirlwind debut five years ago on America’s Got Talent, this Texas trio, including pop singer Marcus Collins, opera singer John Hagen, and country singer JC Fisher have won the hearts of millions becoming America’s favorite tenors. Deep in the Heart of Christmas strikes a holiday chord with songs such as “What Child Is This”, “White Christmas” and “Mary Did You Know?”
Tickets are priced from $45-$55 (Premium/Box $60), and the box office has a ‘waiting list’ for people still wanting tickets. Typically, any unsold tickets go on sale for half-price beginning one hour before performance time. “For sold out shows like The Texas Tenors, the box office will sell RUSH tickets at the door starting at 6:30 pm for $20 each,” said Kristie Bailey, Box Office Manager. “The purchaser may go into the theater at 7:25 pm and sit in any empty seat. If they cannot find a seat, they bring their ticket back to the box office for a $20 refund,” Kristie added. Angelina Arts Alliance proudly welcomes THE TEXAS TENORS back to Lufkin along with show sponsor, City of Lufkin. 2015-2016 15th Anniversary Season sponsors are Georgia- Pacific and CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial.
For more information on the 2015-2016 Performing Arts Series visit the Temple Theater Box Office on the Angelina College Lufkin campus, Monday through Friday 11 am – 5 pm or call (936) 633-5454. Go online at www.angelinaarts.org, the Arts Alliance website for details and video clips from the entire season. Follow Angelina Arts Alliance on Facebook for late-breaking news, photos, videos and ticket giveaways.
- Misty Boggs is the Creative Director at MSGPR. She lives in Angelina County and is pursuing her bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in Creative Writing at Stephen F. Austin State University. Between studying and working, she enjoys teaching her niece and nephew the fine art of never growing old.
- Business2019.11.14Texas Forestry Association Announces Rep. Ernest Bailes as 2019 Legislator of the Year
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Presents Outstanding Logger Award To Tommy Cunningham Logging
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Announces J. Andrew And Susan Rice As 2019 Outstanding Tree Farmers Of The Year
- Business2019.11.11Texas Forestry Association Presents John Boyette With 2019 Make A Difference Award